Friends and Family Test
The NHS Friends and Family Test (NHS FFT) recognises that anyone using a service should be able to give feedback, in order to improve the quality of any aspect of patient experience. The Friends and Family Test is a single mandatory question: “Overall, how was your experience of our service?”, followed by a free text option – providers can choose which to ask based on their requirements.
How we can help
We work with you to unpack respondent experiences beyond the single mandatory question. As well as ascertaining overall experience, you can incorporate additional questions to gain further insights specific to your organisation.
We offer an initial package but then provide a tailored service, which may include additional questions specific to your requirements. Throughout the development, deployment, and reporting process we work alongside you to ensure the programme is in line with your long term aims. Please get in touch to find out more about how Picker can help you improve patient experience and deliver person centred care.
Our package includes:
- A dedicated project manager to support you from start to finish.
- A programme framework and suite of reporting tools to ensure surveys are delivered following national requirements – including survey design support and recommendations.
- Comprehensive reporting and analysis, which uses insights to support long-term planning and deliver sustainable improvements.
- Flexible data collection options to meet your organisational needs.
- Monthly data for easy submission; securely handled and meeting all NHS England and NHS Improvement requirements.
- In addition to this, we are able to offer a deeper dive into patient experiences using thematic reviews, free-text sentiment analysis and bespoke research and consultancy.